- High quality vegetable protein.Rich in fiber, iron, and thiamin B1.
- Also known as the Mexican black bean.
- Dark beans are higher in antioxidant anthocyanins found in their skin.
- Rich flavor, ideal for refried beans, and other Mexican fare.
- Delicious in soups and with grains.
Eden Organic Black Beans, 16-Ounce Box
Why You'll Love It
A Mexican staple and favorite in the Americas and Caribbean. Creamy and sweet. High quality vegetable protein, rich in fiber, iron, thiamin B1, magnesium, and manganese. Dark beans are higher in antioxidant anthocyanins found in their skin. Ideal with grains, in soups, stews, salads, salsa and dips, and in making refried beans for tacos and burritos.
Eden selected dried black turtle beans, aka Mexican black bean, U.S.A. organically grown in mineral rich, vital soil. A creamy, sweet, versatile bean. An American favorite, and a Caribbean and Mexican staple. Superb cooked with whole grain, in soups, stews, salads, salsa, dips and for Mexican burritos, tostadas, quesadillas, tacos, and refried beans. Rich in protein, healthy fiber, iron, thiamin B1, magnesium, and manganese, and a good source of folate B9 and zinc. Antioxidant carotenoids give them their deep color. Packaged in boxes of recycled and recyclable paperboard, one of the most environmentally friendly packages available.