- High quality vegetable protein, rich in fiber, iron, and manganese.
- Loaded with antioxidants.
- One of civilizations's first cultivated staples.
- Quick cooking and versatile.
- Ideal for soups, salads, with grains, in grain burgers, curry (Indian dahl) and pate' and more.
Eden Organic Green Lentils, 16-Ounce Box
Why You'll Love It
High quality vegetable protein, rich in fiber, iron, and manganese. Loaded with antioxidants. Great with grain, in soups, stews, salads, dips, curry, and as Indian dahl.
Eden selected dried green lentils, North Dakota family organically grown in mineral rich, vital soil. A small round legume that is staple food around the world. Common in Middle Eastern and Indian dishes as dal. Ideal for soups, stew, pate, curry, salad, and with any whole grain. Versatile, quick cooking, delicious, and very nourishing. An excellent source of healthy fiber offering 48% Daily Value (DV) per serving; rich in protein, iron, and manganese. A good source of thiamin B1, vitamin B6, folate B9, magnesium, and zinc. Packaged in boxes of recycled and recyclable paperboard, one of the most environmentally friendly packages available.