- Powerful adaptogen.*
- Enhances stamina*
- Supports memory.*
Suitable for Vegans. Gluten Free. No artificial fillers, No Rice.
60 Vegan Capsules (1-Month Supply).
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $25!
Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules daily, or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
Warning: Consult a healthcare professional prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing, taking any medications, or have any medical conditions. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
What is Panax Ginseng?
Ginseng is a broad term that incorporates nearly adozen different species of plants belonging to thePanaxgenus. These highly valued plants have large fleshy roots (their main source of nutrients). The Panax ginseng is grown mainly in Korea, north eastern China and eastern Siberia. However, due to the global demand for this beneficial plant, it has been exported throughout the world. The root is the most medicinally valuable element of the plant. Korean red ginseng or Panax ginseng is referred to be a ‘true ginseng’. The main bioactive components present in Korean ginseng are ginsenosides, which are steroid like saponins found only in the ginseng species. Korean red ginseng works as an adaptogen by supporting the body’s function, decreasing fatigue and reducing physical stress.
What are the Benefits of Panax Ginseng?
- Korean ginseng is beneficial in treating erectile dysfunction, improves alertness and thinking.
- Korean ginseng or Panax ginseng has anti-hypertensive effects and supports healthy cholesterol levels.
- Korean ginseng also helps in reducing menopausal symptoms, like depression, and has neuro protective properties.[5, 6]
- Panax ginseng has positive effects on improving memory.
Why Take Panax Ginseng Supplements?
Korean red ginseng supplements serve as a convenient option for anyone looking to improve the energy level, vitality, memory power and maintain overall health. Our Korean red ginseng supplement contains 600 mg of Korean ginseng with 80% ginsenosides. Intake of 2 capsules is recommend to increase energy level, mental alertness and immunity.
What are the Side Effects of Panax Ginseng Ingestion?
- Ginseng affects blood sugar, people taking drugs for diabetes should avoid taking ginseng without consulting a doctor.
- It is better to avoid ginseng supplementation during medication.
- Ginseng interacts with warfarin and few other medicines for depression.
- Long term use or high doses of ginseng may cause headache, dizziness and upset stomach.
- Chen, C. F., Chiou, W. F., & Zhang, J. T. (2008). Comparison of the pharmacological effects of Panax ginseng and Panax quinquefolium.Acta Pharmacologica Sinica,29(9), 1103.
- Nocerino, E., Amato, M., & Izzo, A. A. (2000). The aphrodisiac and adaptogenic properties of ginseng.Fitoterapia,71, S1-S5.
- Jang, D. J., Lee, M. S., Shin, B. C., Lee, Y. C., & Ernst, E. (2008). Red ginseng for treating erectile dysfunction: a systematic review.British journal of clinical pharmacology,66(4), 444-450.
- Karmazyn, M., Moey, M., & Gan, X. T. (2011). Therapeutic potential of ginseng in the management of cardiovascular disorders.Drugs,71(15), 1989-2008.
- Kim, M. S., Lim, H. J., Yang, H. J., Lee, M. S., Shin, B. C., & Ernst, E. (2013). Ginseng for managing menopause symptoms: a systematic review of randomized clinical trials.Journal of ginseng research,37(1), 30.
- Cho, I. H. (2012). Effects of Panax ginseng in neurodegenerative diseases.Journal of ginseng research,36(4), 342.
- Joo, S. S., Won, T. J., & Lee, D. I. (2005). Reciprocal activity of ginsenosides in the production of proinflammatory repertoire, and their potential roles in neuroprotection in vitro. Planta medica,71(05), 476-481.
- Heck, A. M., Dewitt, B. A., & Lukes, A. L. (2000). Potential interactions between alternative therapies and warfarin.American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy,57(13), 1221-1227.
- Lee, N. H., & Son, C. G. (2011). Systematic review of randomized controlled trials evaluating the efficacy and safety of ginseng.Journal of acupuncture and meridian studies,4(2), 85-97.
|* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.