Vegan Gluten Free Banana Pancakes Recipe
This tasty treat will make you want to have breakfast for every meal!
Gluten Free Banana Pancakes
Prep/Cook Time: 15 min prep, 15 min cook
Yield: 4 servings
- 4 bananas (ripe to overripe)
- 4 tablespoons of Chia Seeds
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- ¾ cup of almond flour
- Maple syrup and berries to serve
- In a large mixing bowl, combine chia seeds with a ¾ cup of water. Mix and let sit for 15 min.
- In another bowl, add in bananas and mash using a potato masher or a fork. Do not over mash for fluffier pancakes. There should still be small chunks of banana.
- Pour chia seeds, almond flour, and baking powder into the mashed bananas and mix until combined.
- In a medium pan over medium-low heat, scoop about 2 tablespoons of the pancake mixture and cook for about 1 minute per side.
- Serve hot and with maple syrup, blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, or any other fruit you prefer.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.